Photo with 1 note
Wish I had a working computer. But, it looks like this will have to do. Obviously, it’s incomplete. Here. Have some Aiden.
^reblogging again for that gif
It’s midnight… It’s going to be another one of those nights. …And I’m alone. I need help…
Photo with 1 note
Like I said. I’ve been a doodling motherfucker. There was a second one I did, but then I realized that it was supposed to be a surprise drawing I did for SOMEONE’S birthday, today. So after she sees it, I will post it. I hope to not disappoint.
I’ve been a doodling motherfucker lately. Posts of new doodles coming momentarily.
Photo with 4 notes
Due to the fact that I lack access to a proper computer (namely my mother’s), I am forced to use a camera to post my art for the time being. This is a rough, but I’m enjoying where this is going.
Post with 1 note
LESLIE I KNOW YOU’RE ON TUMBLR LOOK AT YOUR MESSAGES SHIT GOD DAMN WOMAN IS YOU BLIND
So it looks like the next step of my journey being alone is coming up, soon… I’ll be headed eastward to Texas, where I grew up. Just need to get a few things straightened out beforehand.
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma
I… Words can’t even express the amounts of awesome this is. I love this GIF.
I find it odd that people start following me after I post ONE work-in-progress drawing. Oh well.
HI NEW FOLLOWERS!! :D
Page 1 of 21